Spa Classic SP250 Trip 2019

Home Forums SP250 Owners’ Club Forum Spa Classic SP250 Trip 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  soaringace 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

soaringace
    Participant

This is the event website

https://peterauto.peter.fr/en/spa-classic-2/

This is a fairly flexible trip with some of UK owners going out on Wed 15/5 and the majority going out on Thu 16/5, returning on Mon 20/5.

Hotels are getting very booked up, although there is no reason why we all have to use the same accommodation. Most so far have booked the Hotel Cyrano in Waimes, which is relatively near the Spa circuit, but this may now be fully booked.

http://www.cyrano.be/en/index.php

We will make a club booking shortly for SP250 parking inside the circuit, and can get the individual entry tickets as part of this, at a very reasonable cost of €30 per person for the full 3 day event (Friday is practice). If anyone brings along a post 1966 car, then it will need to be parked in the public area (at a cost of €10).

We can also book Track Laps for the Friday, Saturday or Sunday (either Beginner or Skilled sessions), at a rate of €100.

Looks like this will be a great event, as part of our 60th Anniversary year.

soaringace
    Participant

Will be making the initial club booking for the event in the next few days, for circuit entry tickets, club parking passes and track laps.

If there are any other requests, please let me have them by Friday 8/2.

We can make additional bookings up to March, if needed.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace
    Participant

Have now made the trip initial club booking after a few last minute changes.

We currently have 12 cars going, of which 10 should be SPs, and 4 of us doing track laps on the Friday. Just waiting to hear if the organisers will let us do a 60th Anniversary parade.

If there any changes or additional bookings, please let me have these by 31st March.

Looks like being a great trip.

soaringace
    Participant

Have just had confirmation from the organisers that the SP250s will have a 60th Anniversary Track Parade at 12.35 on the Sunday.

soaringace
    Participant

Just about to finalise the numbers and have had a cancellation. If anyone else wants to take on the hotel booking, before I cancel it, please let me know urgently.

Thanks

Alan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.