SP250 Calendars

Home Forums SP250 Owners’ Club Forum SP250 Calendars

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  soaringace 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

soaringace
    Participant

I am delighted that all of the 2019 SP250 calendars have now been sold, and this has produced a profit of £560 for the pasSPort fund. This will be passed on to Laurence/Glyn to help the funds.

Thanks to all who submitted photos for the calendar, although we couldn’t use all of them.

I also appreciate that some of you who bought calendars, rounded up your payment by a few pounds to make a further donation to pasSPort. I am sure that any other donations to help fund paSPort or the new website would be welcome, so please contact Stewart, Glyn or Laurence. If you want to use my PayPal account to make a donation I will ensure that this is passed on – just put pasSPort donation or website donation in the details section. Even a small amount , say £5, from everyone who uses pasSPort or the website would make a big difference .

And finally, don’t forget if you have any interesting photos for next year’s calendar , please email them to me throughout the year, but ideally before the end of August.

Thanks again

Alan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.