Home Forums SP250 Owners’ Club Forum Log in problems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sumptners 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

5umptners
    Participant

Because the last forum was wrecked by spammers, we are being very cautious initially in verifying users. The first stage is to verify registration and the second is to authorise every post. I am sorry it is a bit convoluted however it is for everybody’s benefit.

Stewart

Majorursa
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for the new website! I have tried to send you a message via the contact page, but it will not accept my entering “23” as the answer to “14+9”. If I use another number, it tells me I have the sum wrong, so it is recognising that I can add up, but will not allow me to go further.

Any ideas on what may be wrong?

geekfairy
    Keymaster

Thanks for flagging that up – it is now working, so if you can try again. Many thanks for letting us know

Timmartin
    Participant

Thank you for this new website, which I find very nicely presented.
    Having applied last night, my registration was approved quickly.
    My attempt to log in this morning was met by an “incorrect password” response (password had been saved on an Apple “keychain”) but I had no difficulties either applying for a new password or using it.

Sumptners
    Keymaster

Thanks Tim
    Nice to know you are up and running.
    Obviously the security can be a bit of a pain but I think it is worth it.

Stewart

skid
    Participant

Now back on the Forum and logged on without any problem, once I found the details in my Spam box, as suggested.

Well done all for getting this up and running again, a great asset to all owners, without doubt.

Skid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.