2021 SP250 Calendars

Home Forums SP250 Owners’ Club Forum 2021 SP250 Calendars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    soaringace
    Participant

The SP250 calendars for 2021 are now at Lavenham Press for editing and printing. We will again have both desk and wall versions, each with different photos.

More details to follow in a few weeks when I will start taking orders by post – watch this space.

Thanks to everyone who submitted their photos for consideration.

Alan

soaringace
    Participant

I should have the calendars fresh from the printers in the next 7 days so more details on prices and how to order shortly.

Alan

soaringace
    Participant

It’s calendar time again!

I am now ready to deal with any calendar orders by post. You can email me at soaring.ace(at)btinternet.com

The prices are up slightly with wall calendars at £12 and the desk versions £14. The photos are different on each version.

Postage is as follows
    UK £1.64 for one calendar or £2.14 for two
    Europe £4.25 / £5.10
    USA & Canada £5.75 / £8.15
    Australia & New Zealand £6.65 / £9.65

I would prefer a PayPal account credit using the above email, or you can send a cheque to me at 40 Brentwood Place, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9DN, UK.

If you want to pay by direct bank credit, I can confirm the details.

Can you also confirm the address for postage please. Every effort will be made to ensure that the calendars are packed and sent from a covid-secure environment.

All profits will go to the SP250 funds, through Laurence Jones, Glyn Overy & Stewart Amos, who support this. You may have seen recent discussion about how to continue pasSPort, which has been supported to a small degree by the calendar efforts, and if the profits are not used in this way for 2021, then the website will get a larger proportion towards it’s running costs.

They have been printed again by Lavenham Press and the general opinion is that the quality is excellent (& the photos are pretty good too!!). Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for consideration for this year’s calendars.

If you have already indicated an interest I will be emailing you to confirm.

soaringace
    Participant

After just a few days, nearly 60% of the calendars have been sold, so if you still want one, let me know quickly.

Thanks

Alan

soaringace
    Participant

The desk calendars have almost sold out, as I only have a handful left – if you want one let me know quickly! I have several wall calendars still available as well, if you prefer a larger version.

An ideal Christmas present!!

Alan

soaringace
    Participant

Desk calendars have now sold out but still have a few wall ones left.

Alan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.